The Lifebot Clinical Workstation, as it receives Satellite Transmission from the Lifebot 5, is paired in combination with SATCOM technology provided by Tampa Microwave. The Lifebot 5 provides streaming transmission of a patient's vital signs, video, and electronic medical records, all at the same time - features that in combination are unparalled by any device in the world. It also serves as an indwelling cellular transmission device, in areas that cellular service does not exist, such as a remote oil and gas area, movie set, military front or application, or any other location that falls outside of cell coverage. Here you see the patient's 12 lead EKG is received simultaneouly with video images of the patient, and a host of other features and benefits. Take Medicus Telemedicine Group, Lifebot 5, and Tampa Microwave solutions with you, anywhere you go, anywhere in the world.
The LifeBot 5: The most advanced mobile integrated healthcare in the world
Disaster Relief and Emergency Medical Services, or DREAMS™ was developed using $14 million in funding through U. S. Army Medical Research and Material Command, and the Telemedicine and Technology Research Center (TATRC), as a Congressionally-funded military research project.
DREAMS™ has been proven in actual use for over six years in real-time, life-saving operations aboard five ambulances in Liberty County, Texas. No other system is more proven or more efficacious as an ambulance-to-hospital based telemedicine system. The motto for DREAMS™ is , “Saving lives in real-time.™” and it has done that longer than any other system in the history of the industry.
DREAMS™ offers not only direct live transmission of voice and video, but complete patient physiologic data, e.g. ECG, 12-lead STEMI, blood gases, ultrasound, e-PCR, EHR, blood pressure, intracranial pressure monitoring, and much more.
- Fully Integrated – This is the only telemedicine system of its kind, which eliminates costly separate devices or gadgets, training, and confusion.
- Quality Remote Care – Allows immediate access to patient data and eliminates geographic and logistical barriers to prompt quality care.
- Multifunction All-In-One – Provides the ability to scale routine care to effectively handle unexpected emergencies.
- Less Errors = Less Risks – More complete information means more accurate assessments.
- Situational Awareness – Produces precise, real-time live information as to what you are dealing with before arrival.
- Accountable Care – Provides ideal infrastructure for ACOs to expedite meaningful use.
- Saves Lives – Allows for more timely, more accurate decisions, which reduces morbidity and mortality, and improves outcomes.